domingo, 24 de abril de 2011

Happy Easter friends!


Hola a todos...en primer lugar desearles una Felíz Pascoa a todos!...Y decirles que llevo ya 17 días sin fumar!...decidí que debo hacer algunos pequeños cambios en mi vida, en este invierno tan largo aquí donde vivo...muchas veces me retiro en mi tiempo libre para meditar...y me ayuda a encontrarme y saber quien soy y lo que quiero para mi...
El tabaco es veneno, eso todas lo sabemos...así que decidí dejar de maltratarme con eso!...No está siendo facil...pero lo estoy intentando...Llevo algunos días de mal humor, ansiedad, y 2 kilos demas. No me dan ganas de hacer nada!...pero sé que eso pasará despué de esta fase.
Bueno...espero que todas tengan una Pascoa felíz en la paz de Cristo!
Hasta pronto!

Hi all ... first of all wish you a Happy Easter at all ... And I say that already 17 days without smoking! ... I decided I should make some small changes in my life, in this winter so long here live ... many times I leave in my free time to ponder ... and helps me to meet and know who I am and what I want for me...
The snuff is poison, that's all we know ... so I decided to leave to harm me with that! ... not being easy ... but I'm trying ... I have some days of bad mood, anxiety, and 2 kilos others. I do not feel like doing anything! ... but I know it will happen after this step.
Well ... I hope you all have a happy Easter in the peace of Christ!
See you soon!





Sandals:C&A old/ Jeans:Bershka/ Top:Vero moda/ Cardigan:H&M/ Swedish Coat:Tally Weijl/ Necklace:Gift from Argentina(my best friend)/ Sunglasses:Market in Ibiza/ Socks:H&M

Share/Bookmark

1 comentario:

Coralie dijo...

I love this flower top !
You have a nice blog :)

If you like french fashion, you should visit mine, and maybe follow if you like it (means the world to me !) :)


xx



www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG