jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

Blue Rose...

quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

Something good of the technology ... I found songs from when I was about 12 years ... I have thrilling ... and of course could not sharing with you...
Enjoy...

Some Shopping of this week:

Local Store

Forum Terceira

Mango


Forum Terceira

Second hand

I´m gonna enjoy the Holiday...with my husband!
Have a nice day !!!!






Today Outfit:
Sandals: Forever21/ Jeans: Bershka/ Top: Mango/ Cardigan: Stradivarius/ Earrings: Gift from my partner/ Bag: Local store

Share/Bookmark

3 comentarios:

kirstyb dijo...

fabulous post x

The Seeker dijo...

Just saw we have the same top....
Well as they say "Great minds think alike"... lol

Hope you're enjoying the festivities.

xoxo

mucheng dijo...

blu ray ripper
blu ray ripper
blu ray to avi
blu ray to wmv
blu ray to mp4
Furthermore, Blu ray Ripper has powerful editing functions like Trim and Crop Blu ray clips, add text/image Watermark as a logo, set video Effect like brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.