viernes, 7 de mayo de 2010

New headfones...for my New color hair...and other things

Hi...I change my hair colour...and I gave myself a beautiful white headfones...
Pictures of my new look soon!...
My colour change took a 5 hours and was inspired by
Audrey Kitching..



I have some news to tell...

1)-I have completed the course of training teachers, was very helpful. I loved... the group was very good and dinamic...  met great people.
2)-I plan to make me three tattoos soon... which I do not know if I'll have courage to all ... but if I do one of three very happy stay.
3)-And on Saturday May 15 combed and have invited Martín Cabeleireiro's hair&makeup ( US) the usual parade of Tally Weijl...(in which participated a few years ago) Spring-Summer... to be held in Jiggy Club at 2 am...and
and will feature the participation of Dj Massivedrum. I am sooooo excited!!...

Have a nice weekend!!!!

Share/Bookmark

1 comentario:

Ann. dijo...

Me gusta mucho t blog! Te has teñido de rosa? :O Un beso :)