sábado, 13 de febrero de 2010

I´m a vintage hats lover...

Cada vez me apasiona más todo lo Vintage...
Descubro sites espectculares donde hacer compras...que me han dejado encantada!...
Aunque en realidad...por estos lados muy poca gente sale a la calle vestida completamente "retro"...pero, como siempre me ha importado muy poco todo eso...pues me inclino en este momento para ese estilo...
Una de mis grandes pasiones son los "sombreros"...
Aquí les dejo algunas imágenes de unos preciosos sombreros que descubrí recientemente...

I am becoming more passionate about everything Vintage ...
I find shopping sites ... where they've left me delighted! ...
Although in reality around here ... very few people hit the streets dressed all retro ... but as always I have imported very little all that ... then I am inclined at present to that style ...
One of my greatest passions are the "hats" ...
Here I leave some images that I discovered some beautiful hats recently ...









This vintage Maison Lewis Paris pink ribbon flapper cloche hat dates from the roaring 1920s. It is made of a pink silk grosgrain ribbon woven and layered around the entire hat. There is a matching pink ribbon hat band bow trimming the side. This fabulous form fitting flapper cloche style hat has a wide ribbon brim. It is lined in silk with a "Maison Lewis 16 Rue Royale Paris" label sewn inside.


This antique Edwardian era brown silk floral gold lace wide brim hat dates from 1918. It is made of a wire base covered with a sheer gold metallic lace brim and brown silk fabric crown covered with small brown silk flower trim. This beautiful hat has a wide uneven oval shaped brim and is fully lined inside the crown in a black silk fabric.


This vintage lilac silk straw floral wide brim cloche hat dates from the roaring 1920s. It is made of a lilac purple color woven straw and silk fabric, with silk flowers trimming the side. This fabulous form fitting flapper cloche style hat has a wide uneven oval shaped brim. It would make for a wonderful Great Gatsby summertime picnic hat


This antique Edwardian era black and blue woven wide brim floral trim hat dates from 1918. It is made of a sheer black loosely woven horse hair straw wired frame overlay, with an exposed blue silk fabric lining. There are pink roses and blue silk covered berries trimming the front and sides with black feather accents. This lovely early cloche style form fitting hat has a wired wide brim and is fully lined inside in black silk.
...


This antique Victorian era black silk chiffon mourning hat dates from 1900. It is made of a wired frame covered with a black silk satin fabric, and layers of black sheer silk chiffon covering it. The top is covered with a sheer black net, and black sequins. There are black silk flowers, and a plum sheer silk netting decorating the front. This toque style brimless hat would have sat atop of a Gibson Girl style hairdo, and would have been worn during the mourning period. It is fully lined in a black silk fabric


This vintage blue green pearl beaded rosette cloche hat dates from the 1920s. It is made of a bluish spring green color silk crepe fabric with hand sewn pearl beading and a woven white straw brim underneath. There is a matching fabric silk rosette trim sewn onto the side and dangling silk ribbons hanging down from the bottom. This stunning summer cloche style hat has an uneven wavy wide brim. It is lined in white silk with "The Denver Dry Goods Co. Denver" store label sewn inside.


Yesterday Outfit:
Este conjunto es hecho a mano...me encanta el verde y creo que cae muy bien con el violeta. Lo que no me gusta es con ese bolso, pero es que cambiarlo implicaba tener que sacar toooodoooo lo que tenía dentro, y eso significa "tiempo", por lo que, aunque no estaba bien con el outfit...pues lo llevé igual.

 
This set is hand made ... I love the green and I think it falls nicely with the purple. What I do not like is with that bag, but it is that change involves having to remove all what was inside, and that means "time", so that although it was not well with the outfit ... it took him anyway.

Shoes:Ebay/ Tights:Calvin Klein (Asos)/ Green skirt suit:Hand made/ Top:Local store/ Belt:Asos/ Beanie:Parfois/ Print animal bow:made by me/ Black blazer(skirt suit)&Bag:Mango


Share/Bookmark

5 comentarios:

The Seeker dijo...

I also I'm a hats' lover :o)
Pity that if we wear them everyone starts staring...
Very nice outfit!

Thank you for your words when the loss od my mother.

xoxo

JOSE LUIS CARVAJAL dijo...

Muy hermoso, como siempre tu blog, Carina, espero visites, otra vez, el mío. Besos y bendiciones para vos, tu novio y los tuyos.

Lusty dijo...

Great color combination! Love it!
Kisses from Portugal
http://lustycapuccino.blogspot.com/

Adribel dijo...

Hooola!! Me encantó este post Cari, muy lindos todos los sombreros, y tu outfit estuve muy bueno, me encantan los gorros tejidos!
Te dejo un fuerte abrazo desde Baires.
Adri

dressed to please dijo...

nice blog! :D I LIKE IT

Follow my blog and I follow your blog:
http://dressedtoplease.blogspot.com/

kiss from germany ;*)